Our volunteer brigade supports front-line firefighters and helps our community in times of need.
Responding from Kilbirnie Station, we support and enable firefighters and other emergency services to perform their roles.
We specialise in:
- Traffic Management
- Domestic and commercial flooding
- Storm-related damage and events
- Incident Management Support
- Crew Rehabilitation
- Evacuation Support
- Scene Protection
- Scene Lighting
- First Aid
- Logistical Support
- Victim Support
- Communication and Technology Support
Register to attend our Open Night!
If you’re aged 18+ (or 16-17 with permission from your caregiver), a team player, and would like to contribute to our community, come to our Open Night on Monday 6 September, 2021.
- Discover what it takes to volunteer
- Hear about the new skills you’ll learn
- Meet our crew!
Register to attend by filling in your details below and we will contact you.